Sunday, April 30, 2017

Elsa exploding in Awesomeness

April has been a wonderful month to watch Elsa enjoy life.
Monkey bars are her joy.  She has created a new trick, called the spin-up.  I love watching her spin-up. She really is like a monkey, trying tricks on the structures, and in the trees.




In April she was the greeter for her first grade class.


She is really enjoying school projects, like the paper airplane project.  She took it a step further and made an airport.

She also really enjoys creating things with legos and combining her lego sets into super-sets - like her super castle.

This month she was also very brave at the dentist, getting her first filling.

I enjoy watching her continue to love softball.  One thing she likes to do is wear her uniform backwards.  It is her style.


I feel blessed to have such a fun girl.