Spring is always a great time for sports. Elsa plays softball, Liam plays soccer and Arne heads off to Volleyball Nationals. Elsa continues to enjoy playing softball. She likes to hit the ball and run the bases.
I am excited to watch her throwing develop.
But she remains a grumpy picture taker!
Almost as fun as watching softball is watching Elsa with her friends, rapping on the way to practice.
Liam is loving soccer. He is getting better with his kicks.
But his favorite thing is playing goalie!
I just enjoy watching him play!
And play after the game.
This year Arne got a bronze metal with the Burgees 40 team at Volleyball Nationals in Columbus, Ohio.
But she remains a grumpy picture taker!
Liam is loving soccer. He is getting better with his kicks.
But his favorite thing is playing goalie!
I just enjoy watching him play!
This year Arne got a bronze metal with the Burgees 40 team at Volleyball Nationals in Columbus, Ohio.
