It was another awesome Mother's Day. We all made it down to Fort Funston for some special beach time. The kids enjoyed building sand castles and playing in the waves.
And it was nice that Summer dog was still able to join us.
After a sandy morning, we cleaned up and embarked on our other tradition, Mother's Day Strawberry Jam. I love making the jam and giving jars of it to our friends and family.
Mother’s Day Strawberry Jam 2019 from Arne Stokstad on Vimeo.
All this came after after an amazing work trip to Japan, where I had one day of vacation at the end to explore. I went to visit the Hakone Shrine on Lake Ashe. It took a bullet train, regular train, switchback train, cable car, bus, gondola, boat, and then walk to get there!
And it was nice that Summer dog was still able to join us.
After a sandy morning, we cleaned up and embarked on our other tradition, Mother's Day Strawberry Jam. I love making the jam and giving jars of it to our friends and family.
Mother’s Day Strawberry Jam 2019 from Arne Stokstad on Vimeo.
All this came after after an amazing work trip to Japan, where I had one day of vacation at the end to explore. I went to visit the Hakone Shrine on Lake Ashe. It took a bullet train, regular train, switchback train, cable car, bus, gondola, boat, and then walk to get there!
