
Yes, I have moved again, but this time only 5 blocks away from my 209 Washington St. home in Brookline. One roommate, Christi, is getting married in October, and the other roommate, Rachel, was moving to New York, so I decided to move rather then find 2 new roommates. My new place is a very cozy second floor unit in this brick building.

I have one roommate, Kristin, who is a nurse, and who decorated the place with lots of nice comfy furniture, and my 3 pieces of living room stuff seem to fit in fine.

My bedroom looks much like my bedroom has looked at the last 3 places, as it turns out the same furniture and wall hangings, look pretty much the same wherever you go. I took this move to pair down my clothes and stuff yet again, with the Goodwill getting a whole new set of donations.

The move was the end to a very hectic summer, where I went on lots and lots of trips, from France to Colorado, and several to southern and northern CA. Now I am settled back into like in the Boston area, just in time for Beautiful Fall - crisp weather, no more super hot and sticky days and nights and not yet freezing. For the fall, I am signed up for lots of sports (BSSC Softball, Buda Ultimate, BSSC Volleyball, a Triathalon), along with 2 book groups and volunteering with an afterschool science club. Lots of good adventures to come.