I NOW LIVE IN BOSTON!
On Feb. 7th, I moved out of my apartment in Dobbs Ferry, NY and on Feb. 8th (my sister's birthday) I moved into the new home in Brookline, MA.
Here are some pictures of the new place:
The Building (I live just above a post office)

My Room (yes, similar to every other room of mine)

My Office (fancy fancy, but I am not actually there a lot)
It was a good move, helped greatly by Phoebe Shen, who was able to help me get rid of 36 cubic feet of stuff. Goodwill now has a lot of my old clothes, housewares, and camping gear, and I now have a closet where I can find things. I was also able to settle in before the big snow storm. While it is still cold in Boston, is also a lot of fun to explore.
I look forward to many of wonderful visitors to the Boston Area.