Monday, October 31, 2022

Orange & Black October Fun


We started off the month with a great weekend up at Princeton Sierra Camp at Fallen Leaf Lake.  It was great to see friends, swim in the lake, boat, climb and just have a weekend away.






We made it up to Webb Ranch for some pumpkins, and Liam enjoyed carving his up. 
We ended the month with a great Halloween with my kids dressed up as a tree and a hotdog.  

It was a lot of fun to go to Addison and get to see the Halloween Parade and Liam's class all dressed up.


Elsa had a lot of fun making her tree.


I enjoyed taking Liam out to a party in costume.  I didn't dress up but used some of our wigs and even  had my team pick their favorite for me to wear into the office.



I loved seeing the kids out with friends, enjoying trick or treating in the neighborhood.
And they came home with a lot of candy!