Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Springtime Funtime!

Between Hawaii and Summer Vacation, we have had a number of delightful weekend events to keep everyone busy.  The first big fun after Hawaii was Easter in Millbrae. With Egg hunts and lots of relatives, it was nice to have everyone together.  The following weekend, I took Liam's boy scout troop camping!  We went to the lovely Memorial Park in San Mateo County.




The spring has also been filled with sports and art. Liam had baseball and art and Elsa had long course swim and softball.
This is King Dodo the First



Elsa did her first Long Course.


We even made it to our first Stanford baseball game, which ended with fireworks!

Mother's day arrived, and I was able to make strawberry jam with the kids.


And have lunch with my mom and sister.
Liam's boy scout fun continued with his advancement ceremony, he is now a Webalo.
Then Elsa had an school year birthday party with some friends from school.
Our big anniversary weekend adventure was going to Arne's 30th High School Reunion.
The next weekend, I went to my 26th college reunion.  It was great to catch up with old friends and roommates.




After I got back, Arne headed out to Vegas to play volleyball. While he was away we did a family hike with friends to the "Garden of Eden" in the Santa Cruz Mountains.




Spring is going by quickly and we are ready for school to end and summer to start!