Monday, May 31, 2021

May Fun

 

May was a very busy month.  We had a wonderful 11th anniversary dinner and many other fun adventures. I enjoyed keeping my mother's day jam tradition alive. Although now we make a Liam batch and a separate Elsa batch. 

The kids are enjoying sports.  Elsa had a great time on her 10U softball team. 



And Liam is enjoying soccer.  He is getting good at running. 
Elsa also continues to swim on the PASA Rinconada swim team.  She likes freestyle and breast stroke the best.  

I also had a number of camping adventures with Elsa.  The fist was in our local foothills park, where we camped for a night with one of her friends. 
Then I took the girl scouts (6 5th grade girls) to Del Valle for a camping trip.  The big excitement was when the snake came very close to where we were setting up my tent.  We moved my tent.  The girls had a lot of fun is a lovely local wilderness. 








We are looking forward to a fun summer as the school year comes to an end in a few days.