Friday, December 22, 2017

Liam is 5!

It is so exciting that Liam is now 5! I love watching him grow and explore.  He is a very sweet and loving boy, who adds joy to all our lives.
Over the weekend we had a My Gym party for him.  He was very excited to plan his party, this time not in the house. 

The kids played games. 



Liam loved being on the saucer and swing.

Liam's 5th Birthday from Arne Stokstad on Vimeo.

On his birthday he got Legos from us, along with a strainer - I love that he still enjoys kitchen tool gifts!
His birthday night, he got a lego man cake, plain vanilla with no frosting - his favorite and a special visit from his Auntie Amanda!

This week I also went on his school field trip to the Garden at AT&T Park. He was so happy to have me go along.  He spend the day with me and one of his best friends - Jonna.



He volunteered during the parts of a plant demonstration.  I am not sure he was excited to be the flower, and he was definitely droopy when he became the strawberry!


It has been a great birthday week and a great fifth birthday for our boy.