October was an amazing month. One weekend we went to Princeton in the Sierra Camp, which was held at Stanford's Sierra Camp at Fallen Leaf Lake. It was beautiful.
We enjoyed paddling around in the lake and taking boat rides.
We had fun hikes, exploring camp and creeks.
It was also an exciting month because it was my 40th birthday, or as I like to say I turned 28 in hexadecimal.
Both Liam and Esa really enjoy cooking project and I really enjoy cooking with them.
One of Liam's favorite things to do is to take out bowl and have his own cooking projects. They are usually messy.
Elsa continues to love to face paint. Here she is a monster.
I continue to love to watch them sleep, particularly when they have maching outfits on.
Liam often snuggles up to Elsa in bed, it is so sweet to see.
Liam's big joy is trying to drive the car, along with pushing every button he can. It makes starting the car always a lot of fun.
Elsa is doing well in school and is now one of the big kids, leading games and activities. The school went on a fun trip to Happy Hollow and played with goats.
We also went to the local park with Elsa's school and Liam had fun playing around like the big kids.
October was also fun, because I went to a confernece in New Orleans, speaking on Open Source Software licensing. The real fun for me was walking to the Cafe du Monde and getting beniets every morning.






