Saturday, June 30, 2012

Spring Adventures

Spring was filled with many great adventures.
 
For Mother's Day, Arne took Elsa, me, and my sister Amanda, along with our dog Summer out to Fort Funston for a walk at the beach.

At home, Elsa and I baked a Mother's Day cake and kept of the tradition of making strawberry jam on Mother's Day. I should have come up with a new tradition that did not involve so much boiling liquid, but the result was very yummy.
At the end of April, we all went to Portland to visit my college friend Phoebe. It was a wonderful trip with lots of great food and time with friends.
I was happy for the trip and the time with Elsa.
I had a little adventure of my own in April, a weekend with my friend Mel, skiing in the Sierra's.
 
It was the last day at Heavenly and it was heavenly. We had a great spring and are looking forward to a wonderful Summer!

May 15 was our 2 year anniversary. Arne and I went out to an amazing dinner in Woodside.

Life is very good.