At the start of March, I headed off to India for a 9 day work trip. I had a wonderful time visiting 4 of the Cadence sites, in Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Delhi, and seeing more of the amazing subcontinent.
In Hyderabad I had a Sunday to tour around and see sites. I had last been in Hyderabad 6 years before with IBM. There was a great view from Charminar of all the traffic. I enjoyed all the honking and crazy driving.
That night I enjoyed a sunset over the lake from the rooftop bar.
Next stop was Bangalore, which was filled with traffic! I loved the intersection of cultural artifacts and new construction.

One of the fun things here was running into an old Intuit coworker at our hotel. The most fun thing was enjoying the pool and spa.
The last stop was Delhi. I liked that at each of the sites I was given a "cabin" with my own name tag.
I was last in Delhi 15 years ago, visiting my cousin Alex. The area (and my finances) have improved immensely. I stayed at the Oberoi a wonderful grand dames of a hotel with a butler on every floor and an amazing Spa. I enjoyed the view from my room.
My last night I headed out for some shopping at local markets and a view of the India Gate up close (I also saw it from the roof of the hotel.)
It was an amazing trip. I was so lucky to have Arne home with Elsa and FaceTime to talk with her everyday.