Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May is for Mothers



May was a wonderful month for me. I had my first mother's day, my first anniversary, a new job, my 15th Princeton Reunions and lots of great time with Arne and Elsa.



The month started off with a lovely Mother's Day hike with the dogs at Fort Funston. We enjoyed the sea and the sand and great friends.



For our anniversary, Arne took me out to a lovely dinner in the city and walk along Crissy Field. I got him an Oscillating sander. We took Elsa out for her first bike ride, pulled behind my bike, laughing and hating her helmet.



She also continued her swim lesson. She loves water.



Just after starting my new job with Cadence, we flew out to New Jersey with Elsa for my 15th Reunion.



After fun in the airport and not enough sleep, we arrived in Princeton to heat and humidity. The heat was exhausting.



I showed Arne lots of the old buildings, the great library, where I lived and had classes.



I think Elsa enjoyed the fountain, where she got to swim and play.



On Saturday, I did a reunion row with other '96ers.



Elsa had fun at the boathouse and by the water.



Then it was time to dress up for the P-Rade.



I had fun introducing Elsa and Arne to classmates.



Elsa had fun playing with the cold beer. Elsa spent the nights in Tiger camp, while Arne and I enjoyed the parties and music, including the Beach Boys.



We had a great trip home and end to a wonderful weekend and wonderful May!