Sunday, July 04, 2010

Getting Bigger and Older

It is the 4th of July and we are still waiting to find out the birthday of our first child. Clearly it will not be the July 3rd due date. This is the time of birthdays in Arne's family, and soon there will be one more birthday to celebrate. Last weekend, his dad turned 70, and there was a big party. Arne put together an amazing video of the event.

Bob's 70th from Arne Stokstad on Vimeo.


We hope that baby joins us soon, but until then, Arne is having a great time working on his garden. The corn really did grow "knee high by 4th of July" and all the plants seem to thrive under his care.



I am also thriving, and continue to get bigger. On due date, we went over to a friends house and I got to play soccer with her daughter. Look at how my belly shows as I say "Goooooaaaaaal!"